At J&L Hardscapes, we provide a wide range of hardscape services throughout the greater Austin area. If you want to add a hardscape feature to your outdoors, we can transform your vision into reality. From the use of superior materials to our quality workmanship, we offer the help you need to upgrade your property.
Our team provides complete design and build services for hardscape features to improve the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor space. When well-designed and properly constructed, patios, decks, pergolas, walkways, and other hardscapes can truly transform your outdoor living area, providing the perfect place for you to relax or entertain. Create covered areas to stay protected from the elements or walkways to connect areas of your yard. We can design and build features that work as great focal points for different outdoor spaces.
Our hardscape design and build process prioritizes our clients. Our aim is to upgrade your outdoor space so it is not only pleasing to the eye but also enhances the space’s functionality. We take inspiration from both modern and classic design elements and all our design and build projects adhere to the principles of eco-friendliness, sustainable practices, and low maintenance costs.
If you want to create an outdoor living experience that is comfortable, functional, convenient, and aesthetically appealing, we provide complete outdoor living design and build services to help. This includes everything from small additions to complete design and build projects from the ground up. Whatever your needs, we can design and build them to transform your vision and ideas into reality to instantly increase your home’s value.
- Decks and walkways: Add dimensions to your property with a well-designed and well-constructed deck or walkway. We help you decide on the material, design, and architecture - from natural stone, concrete, brick, or permeable pavers, we construct walkways that are durable and last longer even under the harshest elements. Our services deliver a combination of resilience, durability, and beauty. Our design team also knows how to perfectly match and balance the hardscaping features with your home’s style and theme.
- Masonry: Our custom masonry services can help enhance the aesthetics and functionality of your landscape. We work to set the right balance between the newly built features and the existing theme to transform any outdoor into a stunning living space. From the use of traditional stamping and staining techniques to the creative use of materials, we can help create beautiful, long-lasting results. No masonry work is too complicated, too big, or too small for us to handle.
- Concrete pavers: Pavers are a highly versatile material; they look stunning, provide depth to landscaping, and can be used in practically any outdoor setting. We use interlocking pavers, which, compared to a concrete slab, has an incredibly high load-bearing capacity and are exceedingly durable and sturdy. Pavers, as separate interlocking units, allow for a great deal of creative freedom without risk of deformation or cracking. We offer concrete paver installations for driveways, walkways, decks, patios, and other outdoor surfaces.
- Retaining walls: J&L Hardscapes specializes in designing and building custom retaining walls for residential and commercial properties to local building codes and standards. We provide retaining walls that not only serve a functional purpose but also add aesthetic appeal to your landscaping.
- Pergolas: We can design and install custom pergolas for your deck or patio. Our designs focus on creating a more comfortable, enjoyable, and safer space for you and your family. We specialize in creating structures to help you make the most of your outdoor living area by meeting your aesthetic, protective, and functional needs. Pergolas enhance your property’s value, protect your furniture from the elements, improve your home’s energy efficiency, and protect your deck. From free-standing to attached pergolas, our pergola shade systems are custom designed and handcrafted to perfectly fit your outdoor environment.