The final inspection is the last part of our five-step landscaping service. Our experts will call you for a complete walkthrough after everything is done. At JL Masonry LLC, we consider this an essential step because it helps us gauge client satisfaction. An inspection can take up to an hour and is a comprehensive assessment of the newly installed landscape and masonry structures.
Final Landscaping Walkthrough
We invite all the decision-makers that were present during the initial consultation for this assessment. These individuals are more familiar with various landscape aspects, which means they have a clear vision of the project. Here’s a look at what to expect during this stage:
- Your project supervisor will walk you through the landscape.
- They’ll carry a project checklist with them, focusing on vital aspects of the installation.
- The supervisor will explain project details and highlight interesting structural elements.
- Our expert will listen to the client’s feedback before answering any questions about different installations.
- They will discuss what kind of maintenance your masonry materials will need.
The final walkthrough usually ends with our client expressing their satisfaction with the results. As an experienced masonry company, we know how to use the best materials and methodologies to create resilient structures.
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.
Landscape and Masonry Maintenance
We build landscapes that can stand the test of time, but they still need some TLC. Regular maintenance ensures your backyard construction is sturdy and is always presentable. Your dedicated project supervisor will provide a detailed maintenance plan, sharing some insider tips on how to take care of all masonry installations. Different materials require different approaches. Our team will provide tailored advice based on your landscape’s current layout. Here’s a look at some common tips:
- Refresh the sealant on masonry installations regularly.
- Wash pavers, veneers, natural stone, and brick installations often to avoid moss build-up.
- Carry out a regular visual inspection to ensure masonry structures don’t have cracks, gaps, or other glaring flaws.
- Repair cracks and fills gaps promptly before the problem can become worse with exposure to outdoor elements. Consider hiring a professional to carry out these repairs.
- Hire experts to clean stubborn stains with a power washer instead of using other harmful methods.
- Sweep away any foliage and organic debris before they can decompose on your backyard hardscape. That can lead to unsightly stains and unwanted build-up.
- Hire a professional for annual maintenance for organic landscape features such as lawns and gardens.
These simple measures can help increase your landscape’s lifespan considerably. We will make sure you know how to care of these structures so your hardscape installations will look as good as new for a long time.
If you want to know more about our landscaping and masonry service, don’t hesitate to contact JL Masonry LLC. You can call us or use our online contact us form to reach us.